Thursday, March 20, 2008

Welcome to Austin...


Or more appropriately, Welcome to Georgetown


- or -


Even better, Welcome to Liberty Hill



The point is, we're living in between three places. Ten to twelve hours of the day for Jenny and I is spent in Austin where we work, both near the south-ish side of town, and also spent driving between there and Georgetown where we currently live, ten miles north of Austin. When we're not here, where all our belongings are crammed into a single bedroom (at the amazing grace of a couple of friends of ours who let us live here until April 1st, and that's no joke), we're in Liberty Hill, where we will live next month in a larger home twelve miles west of Georgetown.



So things are kinda hectic. That's why this blog is here. If I can get fifteen minutes in my bedroom/living room/kitchen/definitely-not-bathroom to spare, I can post an update. Hopefully, the family we have in San Antonio, Comfort, Canyon Lake, Houston, and wherever else you may be can be a little more in touch with us (and vice versa) using this wonderful tool called The Introwebz.

3 comments:

Mark Schultz said...

This is cool. I'm developing an RSS2 feed for uploading my products to Google Base. I hope to be able to discuss this and more while we're tiling away the day tomorrow...

Unknown said...

Unfortunately, I will not be tiling the day away with you, but I'll probably see you tomorrow evening if you stick around late enough.

Jenny said...

And don't forget, Ryan is getting up at the butt crack of dawn with me and Lizz to go have breakfast with you :-).